International orders are also welcome!
Always buy from a factory
authorized Dealer / Distributor!
Contact the Manufacturer
if in doubt.
2000-2004 GM Vortec 6.0L V8 Truck / SUV Supercharging Systems
The Vortech supercharging system for the 2000-2004 GM Full Size Truck and SUV with the GM VORTEC 6.0L engine will impress you with the obvious attention to detail and fully integrated appearance. Increase your engine's horsepower from 300 to 415 and torque from 360 lb./ft. to 447 lb./ft.*
- Vortech gear driven supercharger with SQ technology provides nearly silent operation and unmatched reliability
- Technologically advanced, high-efficiency impeller and housing design developed in Vortech's supercharger text cell
- Fuel management upgrade includes high-capacity fuel injectors(01-04), high-flow fuel pump(00-03), FMU(00) and a hand-held ECM re-programmer(00-04)
- Oil feed and oil drain assemblies deliver the best possible lubrication and cooling for the supercharger, even under sustained boost conditions
- Inlet and discharge duct connections utilize heat resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
- OEM-type cast aluminum mounting bracket for "factory installed" appearance and rigidity
- High-flow bypass valve provides surge-free compressor operation
*Supercharged horsepower and torque data shown is a calculated estimate based on percentage increases from actual rear wheel hp/tq measurements.
Vortech does not offer programming for alternatively fueled vehicles (trucks with a Z in the 8th digit of the VIN).
The V-2 supercharger is covered by a three-year limited warranty.
1110 C C Sandidge Road
Elm Grove, LA 71051